Memoirs


Monday, December 19, 2005

Answers


1. When is my birthday? August, 30 1978
2. What is my favorite food? Eba and Efo
3. What is the one thing I would change about my self? My boobs
4. What is my favorite slang? Warefa
5. What is my fetish? Shoes
6. What is my greatest fear? Fear of being alone
7. List 6 of my best friends Moji, Remi, Simmy, Thelma, Imade and Bisola
8. One thing you know about me that no one else knows….I have no secrets, not even one!
9. What is Omolayo’s middle name? Feyintoluwa
10. Who is my celebrity crush? (Pick One) Taye Diggs, Djimon Hounsou, Ashton Kutcher, Mos Def, 2face….Mos Def

.....And the winner is ......Remi.....you will get a special present from Santa this Christmas Remi!!!

Posted by Queenb :: 9:19 AM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------*QB*---------------