Memoirs


Monday, December 19, 2005

Evaluation of the 05

Feel free to copy me and evaluate your person on the year 2005. As a yearly tradition, I evaluate myself and make some resolutions fro the new year...I never keep them all but I try. Surprisingly my year is ending on a good note. I usually get majorly depressed around the holidays...but this year I am feeling pretty good! Oluwaseun.

1. What did you do in 2005 that you’d never done before? I told my sister off...kinda regret it but she asked for it!

2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more
for next year? Nope, Yup

3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Na

4. Did anyone close to you die? Nope

5. What countries did you visit? None

6. What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005? A faithful
man

7. What date from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? Tuoyo’s birthday….day I discovered I was so so naive


8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? I squashed my beef with Remi

9. What was your biggest failure? There is not enough room to write

10. Did you suffer illness or injury? Lots

11. What was the best thing you bought? My gold shoes!

12. Whose behavior merited celebration? My boo boo Molayo



13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? Omo Ibo

14. Where did most of your money go? Shoes

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? My Camera and new cell till I found out I can't text!

16. What song will always remind you of 2005? Ayefele….Remi and Moji wore that mess out this year mehn

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:

i. happier or sadder? Happier
ii. thinner or fatter? fatter
iii. richer or poorer? Richer

18. What do you wish you'd done more of? Go to church

19. What do you wish you'd done less of? Shop

20. How will you be spending Christmas? With my Dawg Lola, E and Princess O

22. Did you fall in love in 2005? A few times….I am a hopeless romantic

23. How many one-night stands? One night werrin?


24. What was your favorite TV program? ANTM

25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last
year? I hate no one…I dislike several people.

26. What was the best book you read? He’s just not that into you

27. What was your greatest musical (re)discovery? India Ari

28. What did you want and get? My Camera

29. What did you want and not get? An A in my classes

30. What was your favorite film of this year? Crash


31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I went to dinner with some friends and the big 27

32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more
satisfying? Everything I didn’t get


33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2005?
Hey! I held it down


34. What kept you sane? My vision

35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? Tyra Banks….I know a lot of folks hate on her but that bitch is doing it!

36. What political issue stirred you the most? Tsunami

37. Who did you miss? God


38. Who was the best new person you met? Toyosi and Charles

39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2005: Don’t be too
vulnerable….cause folks will take advantage of ya dumb ass.



40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year…I’m Every Woman!

Posted by Queenb :: 10:03 AM :: 7 comments

Post a Comment

---------------*QB*---------------