Memoirs


Wednesday, December 21, 2005

FaCT oR FIcTION

As part of our holiday rara, we are playing this game called fact or fiction. You are supposed to list two stories about yourself and one of them should be fiction and the other true and your co-workers are to guess which is which. This would be easy because oyinbos are so gullible! I still had one ask me the other day how my hair grew so fast? @%#*&#^)(??? Anywho so I listed my two stories and I could hear them in the lunch room trying to figure out which one is true.
Story one:
My grandfather married 25 wives had 106 children and 399 grandchildren of which I am 302.
Story two:
I am heir to an oil field in Nigeria, but I cannot cash in till I get married and stay married for 6 years and have 3 kids.

The buzz around the office is that Story two is the fact and Story one is fiction! Buhahaha if them dolos only knew! Oil wetin? I wish!!! hell if I had that kinda dough coming, my ass would not be here playing games with white collar folks! I’d be laid out in Maui somewhere taking Don P baths and being fed grapes….shuuu!
I will leave them to their guessing game. The person who gets the most facts right and the one who is able to fool the most people will get a nano! Yall better bring it, cause you know my ass is winning!!!

I guess my other story sounds unbelievable too huh? Well that one is a fact! My grandpa did marry 25 women! Yes he had 106 kids! At the last count the grand children were 399! Damn we have a big ass family! My grandpa died when he was 112 years old! I’ll let you know how it pans out tomorrow, wish me luck.

Posted by Queenb :: 10:27 AM :: 6 comments

Post a Comment

---------------*QB*---------------