Memoirs


Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Invasion of space

One of my guy friends wanted to get a woman’s point of view as to why women become territorial as soon as you show interest in them. He has been “talking” to this chick for about 6 weeks now and she is starting to get on his nerves. They haven’t slept together and he like her a lot, conversation is great and all and he sincerely enjoys her company but within the first two weeks of seeing each other, she was buying him boxers and cologne. And now whenever she stays over she leaves something behind. First it was her toothbrush, then nightgown and undies, she even washed one bra and hung it in his bathroom and left! She has obtained a drawer to keep her stuff and her body splash and perfume are sitting on the bathroom sink like they belong there. He was so vexed I could not help but laugh at his frustration "Bola she picks up my phone!" Buhahahah; I mean damn…that is somewhat petty innit? But ol girl sef, that one is forward on ya part jo. Reminds me of one time I looked at my man's phone cause it was getting on my nerves to switch it of ni o and I found that some chick had emailed him a semi-nude picture! Damn I should have let that sucka ring! but thats another gist for another day!
I told my friend to chilax and if he plans to have a long term gig with ol girl then maybe he should talk to her about it. He reminded me how sensitive women can be…true that. I don’t know bout yall but I don’t want anyone’s stuff in my crib, be it my man or a girlfriend, I always pack all their shit and take it to them “You forgot these” I don’t know why I just do. I don’t think I am guilty of **territorizing** shu….I want all ma shit with me when I leave for fear some other heifer may come along and dig my shit! Hehehe. Maybe it’s unconscious? So ladies, why is that? Why do we mark our territory so early in the game? Fellas why does it irk you so much? Is he tripping? or is this anothe episode of 'he just not that into you'?

Posted by Queenb :: 9:50 AM :: 14 comments

Post a Comment

---------------*QB*---------------