Memoirs


Wednesday, January 04, 2006

New Years Day

I had mad fun this New Year day. I went to church to start it off right, I released all my anger and dissapointment, malice and what not to go with 2005. It is a new year a new time. If we were beefing in 05...it done, I am sawry...aight?. I am turning a new leaf. Only when you let go of your baggages can good things come to you.
Anyhow. I woke up early on New Years day to cook for Dayo and Tuoyo's house warming/New Year party. I went to church with Princess O in tow. She insisted that we get there on time! That little girl has more sense than me sometimes! We were still late, though I really tried. Anywho service was Bunz we hugged each other and all the mushy crap.....I am not very affectionate if you cant tell. We headed to Dayo's house and the party began. Erybody was up in that micky flick, hell I know half of them werent invited but they came anyway...hmmm. There was tons to eat and drink and make merry. We dance or for some of us tried to dance, I cannot dance for crap! Princess O gets her rythmless nation from me! I am stiff as a brick....well at least were dancing is concerned LOL. Congratulations once again T and D may God be with you always!!

View our pictures on the link attached.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLandingSignin.jsp?Uc=198lat5i.bna63d1e&Uy=94du86&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=0

Posted by Queenb :: 2:57 PM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------*QB*---------------