Memoirs


Sunday, January 01, 2006

Judge NOT

My mouth fell open wide, as I entered Heaven's door,
Not by the beauty of it all, nor
by the lights or its decor.

But it was the MOFOS in Heaven
who made me sputter and gasp--
the thieves, the liars, the sinners,
the alcoholics, the trash

There stood the kid from seventh grade
who called me Shaka Zulu.
Next to him was my old neighbor
who never said anything nice.

Hell to the Na...that heifer friend of mine,
who slept with my man.
I know that aint My baby daddy! I could have sworn he
was rotting away in hell, but nooooo he
was sitting pretty ! on cloud nine,
looking incredibly well.

I nudged Jesus, "What's the deal?
I would love to hear Your take
How'd all these sinners get up here?
God must've made a mistake.

And why's everyone so quiet,
so somber? Give me a clue."

"Hush, Omobolanle," said He "They're all in shock.
No one thought they'd see you here."

Judge NOT.

Posted by Queenb :: 4:30 AM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------*QB*---------------