Memoirs


Tuesday, January 03, 2006

A New Forum

So today, I discoved a new Forum...http://p2.forumforfree.com/africanmagazine.html its on the Ariztos website. Wale is doing big things o..mad props....he sha refused to hire me to write for him but its all good...anyhow, I am loving it o...found me a new hobby be that, I remember the days of LVIPLIST courtesy Fash....mehn we had mad fun! I met some of the most fab people on there mehn...My ACE Lolipinpin, now one of my closeset friends, Yetti...the mad talented diva that keeps me rolling on IM...girl you crazy, Ronke...jejebaby, Cyber-pal...my crush, Paulo...my other crush, Baba Degas....and Easy Peezy dude was something else...Oh lest I forget Candy AKA Odaiche.......mehn those were the days o!

So now a fresh one...so far I like what I see, it very orgarnized and shit so it's on!

Posted by Queenb :: 12:40 PM :: 1 comments

Post a Comment

---------------*QB*---------------