Memoirs


Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Happy Birthday Egin Mojisola

Today is my dearest Mo’s birthday, My Ace, My sister, My friend. As I celebrate this great day with you, I pray that God’s abundance overwhelms you and I pray you prosper beyond your imagination. I pray that happiness becomes your theme song and good health be your favorite verse. I pray for a man worthy of you, one that will cherish you, respect you and most of all love you unconditionally. I take this opportunity to celebrate our friendship, I am truly blessed to be your friend and I will always love you. Have a wonderful day Mamasita and have fun at the spa this weekend, I wish I could be there!

So please, everyone, take a moment to send a shout out to one of my best friends!!


Posted by Queenb :: 10:50 AM :: 13 comments

Post a Comment

---------------*QB*---------------