Memoirs


Monday, January 16, 2006

Monday Mumbling

Since today is a holiday, I sorta didn't work today.....I had major cramps, the kind from hell! Despite my pain, I did Dayo's hair.....besides the fact that she is my girl, she bribed me with some chinese from around ma way...hehehehe, me and food will never part...lafidada.
Aight so in the spirit of Dr. King and all, I talked with dude about our situation...he sounded concerned...mission accomplished. I swear women are drama queens...we know how to blow errything the hell up. Any who....I am having a huge head ache, maybe too much noise this weekend, between the hair gallery digging in my skull like they were looking for gold and the rucus from playng taboo at the Bansidon's crib...I am not sure what to blame for my migrane!

A big shout out to my babygirl Oyinade! Happy Birthday Boo...you know I lu you right?Imma have to put a picture up for you boo cause you too deserve a spread in the Memoirs(HEHE)....the little things you do make me happy to be around you and you discovered the way to my heart...through Princess O...thanks ma! Smoochies!! (January 14)
No.... I am not going to forget Thelma...all you Capricorns...mehn! Happy bithday Missy...We been bestest friends for about 13 years and counting...I pray your heart desires come to past mehn! I miss you sssssssssssssooooooooo much!!!! (January15)

Hey isnt it Tope Awoye's birthday as well? Hmm I cant remember o! well if it is...aseyi samodun o! I got yelled at this weekend, mehn!! me and my OOPPS reputation! And I wasnt even guilty this time!

3 silly things the make me very angry **rather random**

1. Don't call me Iya Molayo...Iya Molly or any of their cousins.....that lady in church got about one more Iya molly before I go Bella Mafia on her!

2. Don't use my towel or my spongue! I dont care if we are married with children! hell I don't care if you are my child.....DO NOT use my towel or spongue!!

3. Don't let your feet touch any part of my body...(Molayo this one is for you!) I hate feet!!!

Okay maybe I gajustatadrishoes......

Posted by Queenb :: 8:41 PM :: 6 comments

Post a Comment

---------------*QB*---------------