Memoirs


Thursday, January 26, 2006

Newest faces in blogville

Inspired by IGO (I read Igo’s blog this morning, besides the fact that I was grinning from ear to ear at this Omo Ibo’s flattery, I was appreciative of the way he put his thoughts together to make a comeback after a mini hiatus from bloggville. IGO…I beg no try am again o, or at least bribe me with chin chin next time you go to Naija!)
So as I wan yarn…we got some new faces in blogville that I’d like to share with yall four of my hommies. First there is Drama, interesting name for a chick who is not very dramaful in my opinion, just a laid back around the way girl that is always smiling, for a bit I was under the impression that she won the lottery. Moving on to my Dawg Lil ol me, I tell you this miha is deep! I can call her up when I am feeling not so fab and she cheers me up. She is candid and she barely speaks but when she does, you best believe there is nothing but deep truth. I love me some candid folks mehn as long as you do so respectfully and that is what Lil is all about. Lets not forget my baby girl Oadefuye, my adopted sis, I love to read her stuff cause she writes just like she talks, it takes a special, patient kinda somebory to keep up. I especially loved her piece on her late dad (I cried… literally), but baby girl gets on my damn nerves but her heart is so pure and she has this naivety/innocence about her that I am fond of. Lastly, Truth B shared, hmmm ol girl is a vixen on a mission to share the truth, undiluted, spilled it in raw form without bias. I can soooo appreciate that. So yall show them some love as they enter our hood.
I noticed they are starting slow as we can all reckon with, but in a matter of time and with practice trust me their creative mind will speaks for itself…. please be easy, they are VIRGINS! (Virgin blogger ni o, me I no know about that other one I beggi)
I remember my first blog entry back in 03 at Tblog (Absolute Hilary read the 03 Archives when you get a minute); I had plenty to say but didn’t know how to say it. I wrote a lot out of habit and made up crazy stories but I was a Virgin blogger. I was also technologically challenged, but mehn I found that the more I wrote the better I felt, it was free therapy and I became addicted, for 3 years straight I have be doing it and like fine wine, I will only get better ….HEHEHE but no disrespect to all the veteran bloggers, you laid the foundation and here we are following in your footsteps. Do you remember your first entry? How has blogging changed you? How have folks responded to you?

Posted by Queenb :: 9:34 AM :: 4 comments

Post a Comment

---------------*QB*---------------