Memoirs


Thursday, January 19, 2006

Stankonia

This bama walked into the church the other day and I swear even the holy spirit left the building. I mean damn! He was reeking of Angel, Remi and I looked at each other as he planted himself in the seat in front of us. An instant migraine broke out and I had to move my seat! I mean why na? Everybody knows how strong Angel is and if you do more than a couple dabs you start smelling like you took a swim in it. I doubt the brother knew what the deal was because he was smiling at all the chicks like he’d just won the lottery. My girl Dupe has the meanest perfume collection ever, I have like four bottles I fapped from her and she is still well stocked!
So it got me thinking about a topic I posted in a forum a while back.
What is your favorite perfume.....you know that one fragrance you wear that turns every head in a room when you walk in! (not the one you bathe in o I beg) And which one do you find completely nauseating? Well, mine is Dolce and Gabbana....Light Blue. Most nauseating for me is....Red Door.


Posted by Queenb :: 11:53 AM :: 13 comments

Post a Comment

---------------*QB*---------------