Memoirs


Wednesday, February 22, 2006

2 Face is doing big things!!

Okay probably stale news but I am so tickled! Our very own 2face, a Nigerian artist is doing major things these days. Baby boy did a track with Wyclef and I will be damned! I was at the movies the other day, went to see ‘Something New’ and while we were watching the previews I heard African queen! The national anthem for Naija chicks in recent days! As in it’s a sound track for Monique’s new movie FAT GIRLS!






















I was stoked mehn. I started calling folks up to tell them about it. What a tremendous achievement for 2face! Baby boy is getting paid…in dollars!
Not only did Baby boy make history by being the first artist to win the Best African Act award at the 2005 MTV Europe Music Awards but now the big screen! God is good mehn…. I tell you stay true to your talents, if groomed properly it may be your means to an end. So I am going to start panting again, write more poetry and work on my book…2 chapters down….38 to go. Mad props to 2 face, lets support our own once this movie hits theaters, and I mean full price adult ticket ni o, no student ID and certainly no black market cops from the barber shop!

Posted by Queenb :: 12:09 AM :: 7 comments

Post a Comment

---------------*QB*---------------