Memoirs


Tuesday, February 21, 2006

HI5

For about 8 odd months now I have been on HI5, I joined accidentally, well actually because I got numerous invitations to join by other members and I felt once I did they would stop sending me the damn invites. Once I became a member, I noticed I found a bunch of folks I had lost touch with, some as far back as high school! There was even this American chick I went to High school with, Dee and we were like Thelma and Louis back then (Northwest High!!!), she just sent me and email and wam! After 15 years we were reunited once again! Then there are the random love letters, I am sure the ladies can attest to this, from Mukaila and all of his cousins that want to wife you but don't know you! That shit reminds me of Naija movies 'I love you, talk your own'! How random!!!

Am very happt to come across someone like u in my Network place , i will be very grateful if u can accept my offer to be a friend of urs in Hi5 . Am Prince Adebola

HAppy Val



AND
.....

HELLOOOOOO....................I BELEIF YOU ARE.........................PULLING ON SMARTLY................WITHOUT MUCH OBSTACLE...................AMEN........................I SAW YOUR PROFILE INFACT..........................I LOVE IT 4 REAL........................AND I WILL PWANT YOU TO GIVE ME A SHOUT OUT..................ON MY NUMBER..................234802******..........................AM BOLAJI BY NAME.........................THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU 4 REAL.................................BOLAJI

AND .......

Hello ,
Bola...This is olawale here from nigeria ..just see u in my group and i love everything about ur profile ..
Wish to know u more better as a nigerian
Stay kool
Olawale


AND MY PERSONAL FAVORITE .......

Hey gal, You are finer that gold, I wish to be your husband, I will take care of you, I work in a bank, you make me happy, you remind me of mumsy, I love your dorter call me at 079313******


Are these folks bananas? I mean How can someone you dont know make you happy? There is more random shit fa real but I will spare yall.

So... besides the fact that HI5 is a great place for folks you've lost touch with to find you, can you really meet a significant other there? Can true friendship be formed on HI5? I have certainly made a bunch of great friends via the web but HI5? I dunno o!

Posted by Queenb :: 12:13 AM :: 13 comments

Post a Comment

---------------*QB*---------------