Memoirs


Monday, February 13, 2006

Dem wan kill me o!

OMG! I swear I feel like screaming this evening! I am mad tired!!! My job is drving me bananas, I opened up my email this morning and I had 247! Then I listen to my voicemail and I had 14! At freaking 9am, 14 voice mails! I was so busy I even had o bounce my married man(LMAO) when he called, even though I sooo wanted to talk!!! Omo it's not easy o! So I left work at 5:45pm and I am tired as hell! But I thank God sha, at least I have a job, don't want to come across as an ungrateful MOFO!

This weekend was DRAMAFUL mehn! Unwarranted drama, but the second I decided to chilax and stop tripping it got better, I tell you I am in desperate need of Anger Management!! OMG yall shoulda seen me on Sunday!! I shocked the hell out of myself in church! We had this Yoruba culture presentation and I had a part that was so out of character for me but mehn I kiled it. I had to praise God in yoruba, half the shit I said I did not understand but it felt really good. I am glad I was a part of it. I have pictures but I'll post later. I left after our presentation and headed home to cook for the Single and Strong meeeting I was bullied into hosting(LOL). We talked about SEX! imagine discussing sexual abstinence with both the Pastors wife present! I felt like they saw what I did last Summer! Omo it was wierd!!! Anywho I hung out at Remi's for a minute and went back home. Gbemi, a friend that just moved to Raleigh, came by to spend the evening; we watched Desperate Housewives, which has no substance BTW, I just love seeing Eva Longsomething...she is hot to death! No I am not gay but I give props to my fellow female who deserves it!
So this evening, Imma snuggle up in front of my TV, watch 24, eat Rice and Buka stew and have phone sex!! (Note to self: Bola, you stupid!!!)
Peace
QB

Posted by Queenb :: 6:51 PM :: 8 comments

Post a Comment

---------------*QB*---------------