Memoirs


Thursday, February 02, 2006

The result of boredom

On my way out to dinner, but I did not like the fact that I hadnt blogged. I am stuck in an hotel room in Orlando (alone) and nothing to do! I miss my North Kakilaki Mehn! I miss my Princess O! Hell, I even miss my neighbor! Its only be two days and it feels like a damn week! I will be home tomorrow sha and then I can return to my routine. I sooo thought this trip was going to be mad fun but Omo, I just wanna sleep and watch some HBO (you know my ghetto ass only have basic cable!) **Side track** There was this dude in the lobby last night...Lord have mercy! this broda was all kinda fyne! He even gives Boris a run for his money and what stood out about him was his carribean accent! OK,kill me now! I mean Dayum!!!**back on track** Aight, as I was saying, this is one boring trip and to make matters worse, I have an ear ache! you know from the pressure and crap. This sweet lady picked me up from the airport, took me to dinner and then drove me to my hotel. And she paid for dinner too! Thanks mami!!! Great o,because I don told these folks I aint expensing shit! You aint gonna tie my damn money up for four weeks! hell to the NO.
Okay I will fill yall in on any other exciting thing that happens at dinner...I so doubt there will be but lets be hopeful......later!

Posted by Queenb :: 6:13 PM :: 3 comments

Post a Comment

---------------*QB*---------------