Memoirs


Thursday, February 16, 2006

No More Drama!!

My blog was deleted yesterday and at first I was in awe then I was mad becaus I could not understand how codes could be written to delete shit! But now I am glad it was, cause it was unnecessary and childish not to mention mean and irrational. I am sure alot of you were entertained and many dissapointed. I meant every word on the entry but like I stated my intention was not to disrespect any of the girls...well except one!

I even got a death threat from Dare yesterday, he wants to kill me and himself, sound like crime of passion to me! And he broke down my door! as in kunfu style! LOL I aint scared though so brinhg on the AK! LOL

Anywho, I am over this, but now I am beefing with BLOGSPOT because how the hell can an entry be deleted. He just called one of his genius boys up and BAM! My post was gone, damn! I should studied IT!

To everyone I involved in my drama...So Sorry! Anger is a bitch man! I am seriously taking Anger management classes this summer. And to all the pep talks and emails....thanks a bunch!

Remi, I know I don't listen to u, hell I don't listen to anyone. I also know that you don't support my behavior but you proved yourself yet again to be a true friend!
Dayo and Tuoyo...I just love yall! Thenks for slapping some sense into me.

This too shall pass!

Posted by Queenb :: 11:18 AM :: 24 comments

Post a Comment

---------------*QB*---------------