Memoirs


Friday, March 24, 2006

Abi you drink?

I should be in bed but I just had to share my evening with blogville! I was rushing to run all my final errands before my trip tomorrow. Drycleaners, tailor, beauty supply etc. As I left the drycleaners my car wouldnt start! Oh crap!! I got a couple good samaritans to give me a jump and I was on my way to the next stop. Tell me why my car stopped at the intersection on the main fucking road!! I was scared as shit! I have all kinds of violation on my hooptie and I was not about to get caught...at least not tonight.
This oyinbo dude came by and pushed my car into the gas station. I called Remi cause I was close to her house. She came by and we tried to jump my car again and again until we gave up cause it wouldnt work. This dude came by and in 30 seconds the car was running again. Remi followed me so I would not be stranded. Peep this.... between the 10 minute drive to her house, we jumped my hooptie 5 times!!!! Da hell? my enemies are fucking with me o! Sweet Jesus where art thou?
At long last we made it to Remi's house. Shade made some mean ass stew and I was determined to get my grub on, nevermind the fact that neither Remi nor I had packed shit for our 9am trip o! No ooooo..... awoof wan wound me! So after about another couple hours between Shade's crib and Remi packing we finally headed to my house. How about this car followed us all the way home, Remi swore up and down they were bout to do a drive by on my crazy ass! LOL.... but for real, this car changed lanes and made every turn we made. I was calm as shit, I aint never scurred! So right when we got to my street the lights went ballistic! two popo cars pulled us over! Da hell? Th eoffice can by flashing lights all up in remi's car! he asked for her particulars and she was like what did I do! Peep this we were pulled over cause they suspected she had been drinking! Buhahahaha!!! Are yall fa real? So Donut boy asked Remi to count and touch her Index finger to her pinky using her thumb back and forth 3 times. I swear I almost soiled my briefs! Then he said she should say the alphabet from E-Q huh? As in E F G H.....O P Q!!!!! Why not from A-Z? ROTFLMAO!!! Are you serious right now? Remi flunked that shit, that heifer could not start from E! too bad Princess O was knocked out in the back seat, she would have helped you out! LOL... As in Remi was drunk of some pure warra fa real! After a few minutes, they concluded we hadn't been drinking and they let us go...just like that! After tailing us for about 20 miles!!! Jobless MOFOS!! What an interesting night! I pray my ass does not miss my flight....see yall Monday!! Have a fabulous weekend!!

Posted by Queenb :: 3:10 AM :: 3 comments

Post a Comment

---------------*QB*---------------