Memoirs


Thursday, March 16, 2006

So my phone is missing!

Who would have thought I could live 24 hours let alone 5 days without my phone?
And the weird thing is I have not even tried to replace it! I do have insurance on that mofo but I have too busy to bother. So I checked my 26 messages yesterday and folks want to curse me out for ignoring their call…AS IF!! No I am not ignoring you, I am unable to memorize numbers and unless you leave a call back number, sorry I can’t call ya. Here is my thing, one message in one day is sufficient; chances are I heard you the first time! Unless it’s a dire emergency, why leave five messages? For why na? Or you call someone and they don’t pick up…well maybe they are busy? I am sure they saw your damn missed call so don’t keep calling like you dipped your finger in crack!
Aii so I will try and resolve my phone issue by the weekend, I really want a Treo thanks to Moji flaunting hers all in my face! Yes heifer, Imma copy you jo! Oh maybe I should get the razor looking Samsung thingy….call me I beg if you got the Sprint hook-up! I can’t wait to get a new phone, Dupe stole my job as Rev Raleigh, where I send delightful- -spam-like text to everyone on my list! I beg I need feedback on Sprint phones; I don’t have time for the foolishness of my old one so any suggestions? I need to be able to send and receive text messages and take photos of all of Princess O’s Kodak moments.

Posted by Queenb :: 9:40 AM :: 5 comments

Post a Comment

---------------*QB*---------------