Memoirs


Wednesday, March 08, 2006

naked in the city

So my trash day is Tuesday right, I am usually very bad about it, you need to put your trash outside the night before or morning of then it get picked up during the day Tuesday and then you must return your bin to the back of your house by sundown. Well Lets just say mine lives in the front, I have not been fined yet (knock on wood) so anyway yesterday, I was feeling mighty righteous and I packed all the trash in my home and took them outside. I was also running late and needed to make my dry-cleaning drop, I had been piling my clothes for like a month now. So I grabbed one bag and yelled at Princess O to hurry the hell up lest she be late for the 36th time this quarter. I dropped my dry-cleaning off at the trash spot and drove off! The sad thing is that I did not realize it till 6:45pm when I ran 4 lights trying to make it to the dry cleaner before their 7pm close time. I parked, instructed O to sit tight and ran to my trunk only to find that mess empty! OMG why me? I am having heart palpitations just thinking about which of my baffs I just donated to the junk yard! Life sucks and then you are naked!!

Posted by Queenb :: 3:12 PM :: 8 comments

Post a Comment

---------------*QB*---------------