Memoirs


Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Mama B is 58!!!

Yesterday was Remi’s mum’s birthday. We all went to Big Seg’s house after work and cooked, well, I sort of stopped by Marshalls first! I swear I need my cards cut up fa real. So anyway, earlier in the day I get a call from Omolayo’s school. They want me to pick her up because she is kinda warm and she won’t eat lunch? Maybe her ass is not hungry! But this is America so I drove up there to go scoop her. My child was just fine, she loves playing sick, cause I pick her up early, buy Mickidees and let her sleep in my bed, I know the drill but I have to respond or they may call social services on my ass. I decided to bring Molayo back to my office; I had way too much work to do to call it a day at 1pm.
Molayo was getting all this attention at work from my co-workers; I hardly knew she was there. We finally left at about 5pm.
Okay back to Mama B’s birthday, she is my name sake by the way and she is a mum to the whole town, she gets on my nerves but I love her to bits!
We cooked and danced the rest of the evening. It was an absolute blast. I did not go home till 1pm. Happy Birthday Mama B…E pe fun wa o!!!!

Posted by Queenb :: 12:58 PM :: 4 comments

Post a Comment

---------------*QB*---------------